Friday, January 6, 2017

AT THIS MOMENT, THIS IS THE SHIT

Yee haw! An Ethio-jazz inspired eighteen song mix from the ever boss Hearsay. Don't ask me why, and I know I'm not alone here, I'm a nut about this type of music. It's exotic, that's pretty obvious, but it's more the feel that I dig. For the duration of any length, when I hear this stuff, I am not of America, I become a world citizen. Sounds corny as hell, but after hearing this type of music I don't even give a shit about seeming corny. I'm a world citizen. Get out of my way. I have no time for your bullshit. I'm ready to jam.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Akalé Wubé – Jawa Jawa mp3 at Hearsay 2010
Woima Collective – Puno
mp3 at Hearsay 2010
Imperial Tiger Orchestra – Emnete (Live)
mp3 at Hearsay 2010
Mulatu Astatke – Emnete mp3
at Hearsay 1970, the Big Daddy
The whole thing:
Endengena - 18 song mix
at Hearsay Available as a full download, streaming, or individual mp3s

No comments: