Thursday, January 19, 2017

EVE OF DESTRUCTION

Don't get me started. I'm old enough to have lived through bad Presidents. This time I'm lacing up my boots. It's going to be a hell ride. Resist. Don't ask me to give him a chance, don't tell me the country should come together. He is not my President. I have less respect for him than I do the common thug that lives down the street.

For the Sake of the Song posted the cut below back in December. Blaze Foley actually wrote it with Reagan in mind, so it could use a bit more bite to accurately fit the ire. But it's a little nicer than saying FUCK DONALD TRUMP AND EVERY IDIOT THAT VOTED FOR HIM.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Blaze Foley - Oval Office mp3 at For the Sake of the Song
Vent your ire special:
YG with G-Eazy and Macklemore - Fuck Donald Trump at YouTube

2 comments:

espen e said...

Our deepest condolances, Tom! Who woulda thunk it would get to this? I thought the system was safely rigged against this sort of fuckup, fer chrissake!

e

Tom G. said...

Yeah, Espen, of all possible candidates, this was the worst possible outcome. One thing's for sure, in the coming months we'll see the resistance is made of. I look forward to that.