Tuesday, January 31, 2017

FOUR MINUTES OF RESPITE BY THIS MYSTO-CAT

A totally random click this one. Revisited a Clifton Chenier post I had bookmarked at Groove Addict and there was a "you might also like" below it, Lynn August, some dude I never heard of. Now I've listened to the the same Lynn August song four times in a row. Not sure what his other stuff sounds like, but this one sounds like Little Richard's restrained cousin singing with Clifton Chenier backing him. His voice almost cracks a half dozen times, as if he'd be belting out one of those Little Richard "Wooooo!"s if he went one notch louder. This is a good one, I mean, I listened to it four times in a row. That gave me sixteen minutes of respite. Felt good. Now, back to the project at hand. Resist.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Lynn August - Did You Have Fun Making Me Cry? mp3 at Groove Addict
Clifton Chenier - Monifique mp3 at Groove Addict

No comments: