Sunday, January 8, 2017

YOU'LL NEVER HEAR IT AGAIN

It's not the greatest record in the world. Hell, it really isn't great at all. Maybe not even good. It's just a little oddball, four fairly lame, but differently lame, covers done by a Mexican rock band. I'll tell you what, I'm snagging "Hola Te Quireo", a cover of the Doors' "Hello I Love You", partly because it's a right racket, and also for the same reason I always snag these sorts of things, so they'll end up buried for years only to reappear in a shuffle at which time I'll ask myself "Where the fuck did this come from?"

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
La Experiencia - Hola Te Quireo mp3 at Vuelve Primavera Hello, I Love You cover
La Experiencia - Three more covers
at Vuelve Primavera Mrs. Robinson; River Deep, Mountain High; Sunshine of Your Love

No comments: