Tuesday, May 30, 2017

DEMAND THE FAKE!

Blah, blah, blah Sgt Peppers. As you may have heard, it's been cleaned up, remixed and re-released in four or five different versions, with outtakes, studio chatter and what not. If you're really into the Beatles, you probably already have some version of it. I'm waiting to hear what my Beatle freak friends have to say, because most of them are audio geeks as well. Regardless, I have to steer clear of posting Beatles stuff here. Every time I do, someone complains and I get my hand slapped. So, what the hell, how about a few parodies.



~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Peter Cook and Dudley Moore - The L.S. Bumble Bee mp3 at the 365 Degree Project
The Rutles - Sgt. Rutter's Only Darts Club Band
(streaming) at YouTube
Palette-Swap Ninja - Princess Leia's Stolen Death Star Plans
(streaming) at NPR Star Wars parody.

No comments: